hello! i’m betty.
Founder of Nomoon, lover of Star Wars, and Bulldogs.
As an avid world traveler, I’ve visited many unique destinations such as Greenland, Faroe Islands, and the Arctic. Prior to Los Angeles, I lived in the Bay Area for over thirty years, graduated from University of California, Berkeley (go Bears), and worked in corporate law. I moved to Los Angeles, quit corporate, and started Nomoon Travel in 2016. After several years, I launched other successful brands, such as Tulum Yachts, Go Tulum Travel, and Nomoon Studio.
get to know me.
- I am a 501st Legion Stormtrooper.
- I volunteer as a Second Lieutenant and Aerospace Education Officer with the Civil Air Patrol.
- I used to race motorcycles and auto-cross cars (now I begrudgingly share a Prius with my husband).
- I am currently designing and building a residential villa in Tulum.
- I am a film, aviation, and history nerd.