With more self-care time on my hands, I can now do more baking. Did you know I used to be an avid baker (to the point where I considered having my own bakery)? Now being gluten-free, I used rice flour to make this fudgy and delicious chocolate brownie. It’s now my go-to for PMS snacks and cappuccino pairings.
- 1 cup (158 grams) rice flour
- 3/4 cup (86 grams) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons (196 grams) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups (300 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (128 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat 325 degrees and line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, stir flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, stir melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Once combined, add the eggs one at a time, and stir just until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and stir until almost no streaks of flour remain. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 35-42 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then cover and store at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Baking Brownie Cake Chocolate Food Gluten-Free Healthy Recipe
Leave a Comment